View Single Post
Old 17-11-16, 10:51 PM   #32
Fordward

Default Re: Gm10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
its the accommodation that the problem. we could easily book any hostel but peeps would need to pay up front.
Going past 5 roads on any of your bimbles?

Hostel - when we used to take an annual trip to Aviemore. We used to book out a hostel. Anyone remember how that worked?

One year that was quite a trip I'll never forget.

On the way up over the lecht, sideways wind and rain. I got to the top of the lecht first and stopped to take video of all the bikes coming up the hill blown sideways.

Hazel (KitKat) set her panniers on fire with the exhausts and had to go back to Tesco (Perth I think) for new clothes and PJ's.

That night was in Roo's leap in Aviemore, and several people tried the man vs food challenge.

After that was a nightclub where Al (Tiger55) showed off his dance moves!

Next day I made Mio, Tiger and others wait outside a co-op while I went in to buy marigolds as my gloves were still wet through from the day before and freezing.

It p***ed it down all the way back to Fort William, where we all stripped off our soaking gear, to find Tiger inside his cheap Spada gear was bone feckin dry and very smug at the rest of us.

By the time we got as far south as Crianlarich it was snowing and we rode the rest of the way home on white covered roads.

Like I say, it's not one you could forget quickly.

Good times

Last edited by Fordward; 17-11-16 at 10:57 PM.