View Single Post
Old 24-07-07, 11:24 AM   #3
Viper

Default Re: AE08 - The Event of Next Year, Can you help ?

Right then...
As Fizz has said i have suggested the following.

A weekend camping on our farm in somerset. This is my idea........

We have a 400 acre farm in Bruton / Wincaton area in Somerset. We also have a Farm shop etc.
We would be able to offer FREE camping for all attending. We would also be prepared to put up toilets and showers and a marquee, in which we would be able to offer hot food and drinks on site, such as a Hog Roast, Tea, Coffee, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Jacket spuds and for breakfast Sausage, egg, bacon, toast etc.
The plan is tio try and keep everybody together "on site" as much as possible. AR07 was fantastic but i reckon if we had hot food on site we could have stayed on site and got to know each other more.
Fizz and myself have spoken about routes for rideouts and we have some fantastic roads around here that i am sure would suit all abilities.

I thought we could all Pre Book and charge a fixed fee for the weekend to include all food. I reckon £30 (ish) per person all in should cover it. For this we could provide Friday Evening Meal, Saturday Brekkie, Saturday Night meal and Sunday Morning Brekkie so thats 4 meals and camping all for £30 ish each.

What are your thoughts ??????????

Last edited by fizzwheel; 24-07-07 at 11:58 AM.