View Single Post
Old 08-06-11, 11:20 AM   #20
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: Breakfast roll Sat/Sun

You have to ask awkward questions don't you Andy! Not under this arrangement, no.

We've gone for the simplest of answers to cater for everyone at once. On the Saturday, this option will get everyone on their feet and over to Settle for the start of the ride. If everyone starts asking for full breakfasts it will be likely to delay the start of the ride...remember they had 800 people on site when we did the recce( I know cause they told me yesterday) Can you imagine what time we'll al be done and dusted?
I'm sure if individuals want to ask the site when they arrive, and pre order one, they may get it granted, but they've already asked for a lot of notice to cater for our arrangement if its a popular choice.

Its entirely upto you if you want the simple option, or to go elsewhere.....I'll politely say now, if your late for the start of the ride due to your lardy ass filler, we be offski without ya!!!!!
I'm not entirely sure about cafes in Settle being able to supply so many at once for big brekkies, which is why I've gone to the effort of trying to get us all on our feet in a simple quick way. If this option isn't popular, it won't go ahead.

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12

Last edited by dizzyblonde; 08-06-11 at 11:24 AM.
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote