View Single Post
Old 03-09-09, 08:20 AM   #80
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR10 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevtwin650 View Post
My post, which was snipped from the Hotels own website, was done to show that brekkie was available. I'm sure nowhere near 100 people will partake of it, either due to cost or the timing.

The other snip showed that dormitories are available and also rooms, which I believe was not mentioned in the original proposal.

Obviously prices shown could possibly vary due to bulk booking which is all to the good.

I'm not picking at anything, just trying to show how all round perfect the site and location appear to be.

I for one was pleased you posted that Pete as it highlighted some of the things I had forgotten to add. Hovis and I have discussed it so much, I forget what I've told him and what I've actually put on the forum....lol.

Didn't think you were picking at all, I was simply answering the points raised.

Not everyone reads everything, so wanted to point out about Dogs and Kids to make it clear.

As for brekkie, yep......hotel does provide and it's a great cost, but I will probably post nearer the time asking people to support the on site catering as much as they can as they'll be giving subsidising the menu hugely for us as a favour and it would be good to support the local farms.

I thought I had mentioned about the dorm accommodation? If not.....ooops, I know I told Hovis about it. All just makes the venue even better though.....not just somewhere to sleep.....but a choice of where to sleep. Not just somewhere to eat, but a choice of where to eat

Last edited by gruntygiggles; 03-09-09 at 08:29 AM.
gruntygiggles is offline   Reply With Quote