Thread: Sunday campers!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-09, 07:07 PM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Sunday campers!

OK, photobucket finaly worked and here are my pictures of the Too Hardcore To Go Home Massive.

First we needed some food after discovering that almost every flippin supermarket and shop in the area was closed. The Chinese takeaway wanted pics of our bikes outside the shop. I tried my best to get the lady's number or FB to send these to her but her SPidey senses must have been better than mine cos she was having none of it and went and got her own camera, dammit!

After our bellies were full and the Biscuits (thats what i'm calling you guys from now on Mr & Mrs Rich Tea ) had finished using their BBQ to cook on our thoughts turn to fire.

The flash on my camera is way too strong i've decided, so there are a few "atmospheric" shots coming up too

Hovis shows us how our ancestors coped with no tools and large lumps of wood

Frillypantsman searches for the meaning of life, the universe and everything in the fire.

And promptly gives up, frustrated.

Hovis may not have split the atom but we were well pleased he split that wood.

And the one who is "always ready" proves it while The Biscuits look on and laugh...knowing he's not gonna get a mini roll.

Not as easy as it looks in the movies is it Hovis?

Apparently we decided at this point that there was too much wood and not enough fluffers

Jazz hands arrived out of the darkness

I know our fire dont look like much in those final pics but its cos of the flash tbh. OK it wasn't anything like what we had on saturday night but it kept us lot warm and amused.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote