View Single Post
Old 30-10-15, 08:13 PM   #50
JulesW

Default Re: MotoGP - contains spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
No Sir, it would not. Neither though are the politics behind putting Rossi at the back of the grid. Rossi didn't start it when he ran Marquez wide, but he certainly finished it. It wasn't big, it wasn't clever, and it certainly shouldn't have been that obvious...... but the punishment doesn't fit the crime.
I respect your opinion Red and I'm a big fan of Rossi. I view his penalty for running MM wide as lenient. We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

As a fan of the sport it's horrible to see the championship decided by race control compounded with interference from a rider who is not in the running (MM was f*cking with VR in the last 2 rounds and we all know why [Assen Argentina and recent VR comments]). We, the fans, have all been robbed of a championship that was fairly fought by all parties.

I really hope to see VR in the leading group by lap 4 or 5 without another rider giving any quarter, it's a huge obstacle though.

VR's 10th championship would be all the sweeter if he actually pulled it off

Last edited by JulesW; 30-10-15 at 08:16 PM.
JulesW is offline   Reply With Quote