Thread: Veganism
View Single Post
Old 15-01-17, 09:38 AM   #7
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Veganism

The way I look at it the vegans of the animal world (zebra, wildebeast, sheep, cows etc. etc.) have to spend most of the day (and sometime night) eating. Now look at the carnivores (lions, tigers cheetah etc.) they spend a bit of time (maybe an hour tops ) every couple of days catching a meal (9 times out of 10 a vegan) and then loll around and play / sleep for the other 47 hours, now let me think - what would I rather do ? The carnivores do come across as being a bit cleverer than grazers as well, they can just hang around and wait for their meal to come to them.

The clincher for me is that vegetarian animals have eyes in the side of their heads, and could never ride a motorbike even with a special helmet as they lack 3D depth perception.

Nothing against veganism but humans are omnivores by design - our intestines are not long enough to digest cellulose and we don't have a second or third stomach to churn it around for days to extract what little bit of nutrient value there is in it.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 15-01-17 at 09:57 AM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote