View Single Post
Old 19-02-09, 08:36 PM   #1
PAPPACLART

Default Missing you guys/gals

I have not seen all of you for a good few months. Unfortunately due to the good old credit crunch, I was made redundant in November. after the bad news I had 2 very promising interviews for what would have turned out to be good jobs, but they fell through. In-order to keep up with the ridiculous rents we have to pay in London, I had to get the first job I was offered. I am now working from 18:00 till 2am, yeah sucks but allows the opportunity to search fro something better in the meantime.

I am not riding much these days, only take the TL maybe once a week. I came off back in December at some speed on ice, and the bike is a little bashed up, but still very rideable. I am just so dissapointed with all of the time money and effort I put into the bike, to only smash it up! Heyho, thats life I guess. As for the summer, I think my riding will be minimal, tho I will likely TSM my TL and take her to the track. That way I will stay sane, along with the odd ride or too in between. Everything cost money, too much money, of which I do not earn, and now I am not the single guy I was 7 months ago, all my spare cash can no longer go on my bike!!

If any of you are planning a weekend meet up, then please PM me.

I am workingin N1, I get 3 15 min breaks, if you guys fancy passing by, one friday for a quick smoke, would be great!!

See you all soon

Ryan

Last edited by PAPPACLART; 19-02-09 at 08:38 PM.