View Single Post
Old 23-07-07, 12:17 AM   #22
ASM-Forever

Default Re: Thames Valley Group Section - Will you attend?

In an interesting turnabout, after incessant pestering my doctor has given me permission to ride on the condition that i do not crash

Assuming they dont want a fortune to insure the bike as i have an ongoing claim i should hopefully be available to pitch up to some of these events until September.

I will also be getting out on the bike a bit, to see how possible riding it is so if anyone wants to join me.....I will warn you now i will be taking it really easy...if you want to join it may be a better idea to come on a push bike! Actually it might be a better idea if i get out on my own first and see how much of a shadow of my former self i have become.

If all goes well i am probably going to take a ride down to the coast(Portsmouth) to check out J&S as i need some new leathers....if/when that goes ahead i am willing to schedule dates to suit other people if applicable.

Back on topic, this thread has gone a bit quiet recently....so lets get it back on track. Therefore lets all indicate days/dates we are available for and go from there. Provisionally Sundays seems a good day, but the majority will decide for sure.

I should be available most weekends until the end of August and most other days/evenings(I will have a week period in August when i have my rescheduled exams when im not available, but date unknown as yet)

So when are you available or just as importantly not available?