View Single Post
Old 16-05-09, 05:33 PM   #52
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR Marking Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
Then there we disagree. If you maintain that attitude towards it, marking on the AR will always be limited to those that know each other personally, and especially those new to the site (who may of been riding for years to an advanced level) will feel excluded.
I dont think we're disagreeing tbh, more like seeing opposite sides of the same coin.
I agree that it does limit new members...but for a while. As an example all thru this thread i've mentioned Demonz (grant) and his riding. I'm sure if i was not wanting to be a marker and my opinion for a replacment was sought i'd suggest him. Why? Cos he's never been an AR marker and i think he'd be an asset to the team.
BTW i've ridden with Demonz 3 times over probably as many years now. Once to an AR i think, once somewhere else and once on a day trip to France. I probably shared those experiences with a few others too but as i said before none of the riding i saw left a memory on me, either bad or good...except his as being exceptional in a pack.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote