View Single Post
Old 16-05-09, 05:44 PM   #53
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR Marking Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
I personally believe option 1 is the better, but it's how those riders are picked that I'm suggesting is looked at.
Points noted. It does need looking at, but we can debate the matter till we're blue in the face.

We're now going round in circles which isnt helping matters either.

I honestly feel that its to late now to change the marker system for AR09 and I dont want Supervox to go through extra stress about this years arrangements especially as time is ticking away.

However I will promise this :

1. When it comes to next year it will be done differently, the whole point of this thread is so that we know where we went wrong and we can do things differently. As Stu says I want this to be more inclusive and as a team / forum we need to find a way to do this that does so, but at the same time doesnt comprise the safety of the rideout itself.

2. I have my name down for marking this year. I am quite willing to give up my bib. Its not surgically attatched to it. I really dont care whether I do it or not. So if anybody wants to take my place they should speak to Supervox about it.

3. If Supervox decides he wants to open this years route marking up and change this years arrangements I will leave that to his discression. At the end of the day he is ride organiser and he must be comfortable IMHO with the arrangements.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote