Thread: Caberg Duke
View Single Post
Old 04-01-16, 09:41 PM   #18
Adam Ef
Mega Poster

Default Re: Caberg Duke

I've been pleased with my Caberg Duke. It was a choice between that or a non-flip-up HJC or AGV both of which I liked, but fit wasn't right on them. The Duke has been really comfortable. Closes up tighter when the front is slipped down and fits my head perfectly.

I've never noticed the sun shade visor causing problems when up, and rarely use it as I've found it to be a bit distorting and wobbly to look through. Useful to have there as a back up though if I ever find myself on a long journey towards the sun and forget sunglasses.

I did have a moment once where the slider on the side that locks the flip up front in the up position or allows it back down went a bit funny and kept locking it up even when in the other position meant to allow it down. Not happened again since though.

I wasn't necessarily after a flip-up, but reveiws were good, safety rating is supposed to be good and price is good for the decent quality that it seems to be. And above all very comfortable and a good fit (although that will be different for everyone -- as always, try on before you buy) . Pin lock insert worked well for me too last winter.
Adam Ef is offline   Reply With Quote