View Single Post
Old 03-04-24, 12:12 PM   #9
rowdy

Default Re: Fuel pump problem

No not in hospital. Accident happened at 5pm, ambulance came and took me to hospital, probably got there around 7:30pm. They were going to let me go home at midnight but I started coughing up blood so they kept me in over night. Got sent home at around 3pm.

I had a ct scan while I was there on the Saturday. It picked up a tumour on my adrenal gland, and also some bone issues in my pelvis which might be myeloma. The adrenal gland produces hormones and controls stress and immune system. Myeloma is a cancer of the bone brought on by stress and a compromised immune system, and my blood tests are showing my blood cell counts are all over the place so it doesn’t look particularly good tbh.

About 6 months ago, my wife left me for a **** of a bloke, small time coke dealer, borderline alcoholic and a proven bull****ter, he groomed my wife and preyed on her while going through the menopause and at her lowest, while we were both trying to help him go through a divorce with his wife, who was friends with my wife. So you can imagine, for the last 6 months my stress levels have been through the roof.

I need to go for further ct scan for the tumour on the gland, and an mri for the pelvis, but I haven’t had the appointments through yet.
Silver pointy sk3, tail tidy, single seat cowl, fairing lowers, smoke double bubble screen, carbon hugger and front mudguard, full race M4 system, K&N filter, GSXR1000K2 forks, wheel and discs, GSXR750 calipers, HEL braided lines, TL1000s clip-ons, Gilles rearsets, Chinese cnc levers, led indies.
rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote