View Single Post
Old 30-05-09, 04:11 PM   #19
Ratty

Default Re: Been T-boned on the way to work,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
Sorry to hear about your foot.
Re. the witnesses, if they make that statement then I don't think you would have any issue with liability.

Ratty this is not directed at you, but I see absolutely loads of bikes filtering right next to cars when there is no oncoming traffic for miles. Right in the space that would be at risk first from U turners, people pulling out to turn right, doors opening and all manner of caged stupidity.
No problem mate but there was a reasonable gap, it's just the speed she came out and I was already there.

Bikes just come home and the lads have not found any other problems. Broken fairing panel and fairing bracket bent, hanger / heel plate and the BOS needs a re-sleeve. The TCX boots have stood up really well cosidering the impact. The plastic reinforcings are gouged where they have peen forced into the footrest hanger and heel plate and they have bumper scuffs on the outside leather. Just the suspected broken foot that has prevented a real get out of jail free type thing.

May well be advertising a track day at Anglesey on Sat 20/6 if I have to stay in the cast. Watch this space.

Ratty