Thread: Lydden footage
View Single Post
Old 07-08-06, 09:30 PM   #10
Blue_SV650S

Ok, after hearing about the faulty ‘burns’ I have just tested my laptops CD/DVD writer to see if it is knacked, and what better to test with than the Lydden clips

It killed 2 more CDs before it did a good one, but burnt the first DVD fine … I guess it might not like the CDs or I was just lucky with the DVD??

Anyway, I am going to post the CD to lukemillar as it has the clips he is missing (there is some good footage of weasels … and well everyone in session 4! ).

As for the DVD which contains everything, Weazelz was the first to ask and has given me his address, so I will post it to him.

Oh and I have had an idea, so I don’t have to do/post a copy for everyone, we might as well get that copy to do the postal rounds, people can take a copy and post it on.

Weazelz, the next to ask was rigor (well Sammy), so when you have copied it, if you could post it to them (rigor you PM weazelz your addy and pester him in a few days for it!! ). It can do the rounds from there, so start pestering rigor if you want a copy!!