View Single Post
Old 29-11-14, 04:24 PM   #2
Brettus

Default Smile of the day - what is yours?

Yay, the gripe a day thread was getting me down (especially seeing as it was THE most popular thread!) glad someone posted one of these

Mine for today was unboxing and trying my new Dyson DC58, (the ghostbuster looking handheld they make) wanted one since they announced them, kept looking but they only reduced the older ones to my price point but got a decent deal on a newer generation one in the sales yesterday and tried it out on the stairs, did the lot in no time at all, no lugging the large upright around, keeping the hose as short as possible for the turbo brush to work properly and such, bliss. Now I'm gonna indulge in a little gaming while we both recharge

Oh yeah, the other smile was making the most of the bandwidth while I was working this morning in updating my steam library:

Gonna get my game onnn (sung in the style of Florida Georgia Line - Shine On)
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"

Last edited by Brettus; 29-11-14 at 04:26 PM.
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote