Thread: Pilot Road 4
View Single Post
Old 19-05-14, 01:02 PM   #49
NTECUK
Mega Poster

Default Re: Pilot Road 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty101 View Post
Hello boys and girls so like I said had race school today I used the pilot road 4 was really cold track i mean cold 1st session of 20mins was wetter than a otters pockets tyres was pretty good everyone else was running wets so I tip toe around track (was brands Indy ) 2nd ses was dry line but still but wet so I pressed on wow t30 psi ell you what I was impressed 3rd session was dry as you like I was full lean well 80% the track was keeping up with other sv on super corsa I had them in tyre warmers for about 30Mims before sessoin 2 ,3 they was colder when I came in people had the same problem with the supers as for the 3rd ses tyres did a epic job I will be using them again for cold dam day maybw even cold dry to I ran 30psi hot front 28psi rear hot was going a 2 psi increase from cold but if you want to run this on the road I say run 30 30 cold for the road hope this helps

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
30 seams very low.
I'm running 36 cold on the M5 's on the daytona and wear the edges in the classic scallop /cupping pattern.
Maybe it's ridding it to slow or not enough lean?

Last edited by NTECUK; 19-05-14 at 01:03 PM.
NTECUK is offline   Reply With Quote