View Single Post
Old 09-08-19, 09:53 PM   #38
Adam Ef
Mega Poster

Default Re: First world problems and bike dilemmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Looks like there's an article on tracer owners in this month's Ride mag. Lots of different screens used. Might be worth a look.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this was an article that came from a call out on the Tracer Facebook page, so is mostly people who have already had the same screen discussions many times over online. It looks like the conclusions are the same... either go full on barn door screen or the best results seem to be from removing the screen altogether and riding it as a naked bike. I've tried that though and still get turbulence and unclean airflow off all the angles of the lights and gaps between all the front end bits.

If they'd concentrated less on the making it look angular and aggressive and thought about creating smooth air flow from the front end instead I think they'd have solved a lot of problems that people have. Maybe make it so that you can adjust or swap out the bars without fouling all the pointy out bits on the front too and I'd be very happy with it all.

Last edited by Adam Ef; 09-08-19 at 09:54 PM.
Adam Ef is offline   Reply With Quote