View Single Post
Old 03-08-09, 12:08 PM   #18
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR09 Campsite Comments.

I only paid the price as quoted as I wanted to attend the event in all honesty- not a complaint but if I had paid £40 for 2 nights anywhere else for just me n mand and the facilities were as they were I would have not stayed . but it was expected

* as above threads seperate loos, and showers of a superior standard reuired. lighting low level needed in field - water in the field at 3 or 4 places required . all expected for a premium rate site.

A central hard core /gravel path down the middle of the field for access and safe walking at night.

if I had pitched up on spec somewhere and they said this is it and its £8 per pitch I would have been ok with it ..

NB: comments posted as per OP Query and not as reflection on cost for AR etc etc that is a different thing , these I hope are constructive comments made by all so that the site can develope.

oh yea- a sign at the "nasty" blind bend saying. dont thrash it down the road cos the campsite is only 30 yards on the left .. as nearly all of us flew past it..

and Soul or Sally when you speak to Jimmy tell him thanks. all was good and the young lad who was behind bar was brill.. always chatty and upbeat from 8am till midnight.. even when having to clean the one loo cos of its over use he was smiling.