View Single Post
Old 25-06-05, 03:44 PM   #79
jonboy

Okay I've had my Road Attacks on for approx 1400 miles and have to say that the longer I ride on them the more I like them. There was certainly no instant love affair as they turn in quicker than the 020s that were on their previously but the grip is excellent and they now inspire lots of confidence. I'm quite sure that on a good road surface they'll not let go unless you're trying GP angles of lean the SV isn't made for. I've had the right hand peg down without any fuss whatsoever which is enough for me.

Still haven't been out in the wet yet but this hot weather is mainly to blame for that .

As for wear well there's no way I'll get two fronts to a rear, both tyres will need to be replaced at the same time and possibly the front looks like it might be wearing slightly quicker than the back. Still loads of tread left though and going by the current wear rate I'd expect to get 7500 from them which is not entirely unreasonable.

Would I have another set? Going by how I feel at the moment the answer is yes. Whether to move on to Z6s for what will most likely be my final tyres on the SV (purely by way of comparison) I'm not yet sure about.

So if anyone regrets putting these Contis on I'd find that puzzling. Good tyre, good price. What you want something even stickier (what a hero!)? Well Conti are now bringing out the new Sport Attack which will soon be released in SV fitments.