View Single Post
Old 18-09-21, 04:16 PM   #10005
Seeker
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ef View Post
Trying not to let the Street Triple go. I've had an offer though and need to shuffle some things about financially. Also had an offer for two bikes for one that would put me in a better financial situation and leave me with another bike I'd like.
Really struggling with parting with the Triumph though, even though it's the one that's more of a toy for me than the others and it's probably going to hibernate for a few months soon. I know I'd be trying to buy another next year though and it would cost me more than I'm getting for it now. They seem to have risen in price quite a bit since I got it and the RS is the sought after version. I do love it. Even just to look at and it rides amazingly too. Isn't that what bikes should be about? Not just practicality and sensible choices? I'm struggling with being sensible here.

I think you should step back, take a break and then read what you have written looking more at the feelings behind the words rather than the words themselves.

Those feelings are shouting: "I don't want to sell the Triumph". None of us want to read another GotD that starts: "I wish I hadn't sold the..." Regret is one of those emotions that won't go away.

Space rationalisation should be about finding space for another bike