View Single Post
Old 09-08-10, 07:27 PM   #65
Stig

Default Re: AR 10 - Your memories ?

Okay. For me it was the whole thing. From the never ending anticipation of the event itself. Thought it was never going to arrive and next thing I know its the evening before. Starting off with Foxy and watching how much she was shaking. I thought it was nerves but it was excitement. How awesome is that?

Meeting up with a few of the South West Surfers to ride up together. Thanks to Rich T for a wonderfully organized ride. Even if we did forget about Beenz and leave the services before he arrived.

Arriving at the hotel and seeing the venue laid out in front of us. Wonderful.

Getting to meet all my old friends who I have not seen for far too long. Getting propositioned by Bear several times throughout the weekend. Drunk and sober. Meeting the people behind the forum names. Tim Wilky, Dicky Ticker and little pea head especially, really enjoyed your company and the conversation. I spoke to so many new people and can barely remember who all of them were. I wanted to make sure I met more people than I have in the past and I did that.

The fourth leg of the ride. Being at the front with Stretchie the pace was awesome and those bends at speed were amazing. Loved it.

But for me the best memory will be with the time I spent with Foxy. Our first AR together and it was amazing. We took a very long way home and stopped off in Ross-on-Wye for lunch.

The riding with a big group has done wonders for her riding confidence and the ride home was brilliant.

Thanks to everyone.