View Single Post
Old 14-04-08, 08:46 PM   #1
Camel

Default Deal or no Deal - Part 2

Well I went for the DEAL OR NO DEAL (dramatic caps!) audition today! It was a pretty fun day, at the very least an insight into the making of the programme.

They split 150 people into 6 groups, and then got us to play a group game of deal or no deal - pretty basic, boys against girls. There was nothing inthis, it was just an ice breaker.

After that, we all chatted while each ne of us took turns in doing our 1 minute to camera. We were told, "Just tell me about yourself". So I jabbered on for 1 minute! Easy....I could jabber all day!

So then they had a break, we all chatted, then they made an announcement. "Could all people whose names are read out, please follow so-and-so to the next room".

I reckon they got rid of 50-60% of the people in the room. Those who remained (including me) were told thanks for coming, they appreciate we had travelled along way etc.....(in a true x-factor style let down)....then they shouted, "You're through to the next round"!!

So then we had to wait around and eventually do a 5 min peice to camera, where we were asked specific things regarding what we wrote on our application form.

I was pretty near the end, infact I was second to last from my group. I went in, did the "talk"! When I finished, the guy said, "Thanks for that it was great. I was enjoying it, so I let you run over. That was 10 minutes"!!

Cool!

So, I will either get a rejection letter in approx. 6 weeks, or I will get a call at any point in the future asking me to go on the show!!

Fingers crossed for me!!!!