View Single Post
Old 05-08-09, 10:26 AM   #1
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Default Thank you from the AR09 Dogs!

I was sat on the sofa last night discussing with Stretch and Saxo how exhausted the dogs have been from the weekend.

My first thank you goes to all those folks that came down our end of the field and listened when I asked you to please ignore Stig for the first few minutes.

The second thanks goes to all of you who kept throwing the balls/sticks that were being repeatedly presented to you by The Stig over the course of the weekend.

At last years AR, we had to keep Stig muzzled pretty much the whole time because, as some know, he is nervous of people, and that can make him a little aggressive. Dan and I have done A LOT of work with him and so this year, with everyone ignoring him initially, he was able to build even more trust in complete strangers and he had a brilliant weekend. Even Hollie did really well as she used to have really nasty aggression towards other dogs.The pics in the AR09 pictures thread says it all really.

So....thanks for assisting in their therapy

thanks Von Teese and Tris for giving them some play mates

and thanks everyone for keeping them running ALL weekend which has resulted in four almost comatose dogs for the past few days....lol

I think every dog there had a fab time!!!

Last edited by gruntygiggles; 05-08-09 at 10:27 AM.
gruntygiggles is offline   Reply With Quote