View Single Post
Old 15-10-09, 11:16 AM   #8
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: Keis Heated Clothing

hehe, I thought heated inner gloves would be the best solution as I could use my existing leather protective, waterproof gloves, and not have stupidly chunky grips fitted & I also figured they'd be warmer as the heated coils run down the back of your hand & the heat is being produced inside your insulative glove. However like I say I was thoroughly dissappointed ( especially after parting with such a lot of cash), I've never had any feed back from anyone else on heated inner gloves though so it could be just me, or infact I'm even half wondering whether I have a dodgy pair. (that's how dissappointed I was with them).

I've since bought a new bike which the previous owner had fitted heated grips to, I was originally going to just rip them off but I soon got used to them so the chunkyness doesn't bother me anymore. I also tried them out a couple of 'reasonably cold' october days and they did the job well. They also do a 'sport' version which is a narrower grip. Think oxford hot grips retail around £40 which is half the price of the average heated glove/inner glove.

Last edited by Dave20046; 15-10-09 at 11:17 AM.
Dave20046 is offline   Reply With Quote