View Single Post
Old 19-07-12, 07:42 PM   #69
Mark_h
Mega Poster

Default Re: GM chit chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyjob View Post
Mark, what make did you go for and where did you get it from. I've been looking at getting one of these http://www.gremlinracetech.com/product/PDSHEAD01
Looks pretty much the same but £40(ish) from here .... <Supplier>

They advertise on ebay too <ebay> but is more expensive than going direct unless they have their 20% discount on but apparently that's not on again for a few weeks.

You can pay Euros with paypal and it came to just over £40 incl delivery. When you set up the account look for "Großbritannien" in the country drop down.

I would point out that it's not arrived yet so it may either not turn up or be completely crap but ebay feedback looked OK so thought it was worth taking the risk.

I'll report back if/when it turns up. Welcome to come round and try it out on your own bike too. (assuming SV1000 abba stand will lift yours as I no longer have a traditional rear paddock stand)

Oh and you get some great comedy German-> English translation for the order process and T&Cs.
"Despite careful contentwise control we do not take over adhesion for contents more externally left. For contents of the linked sides are responsible excluding their operator." etc etc
Aliquid prudentissimus delectabiles et intelligentes in adamasset lingua.

Last edited by Mark_h; 19-07-12 at 07:48 PM.
Mark_h is offline   Reply With Quote