View Single Post
Old 17-08-19, 06:37 PM   #4131
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Yorkie Chris - now there's a name we've not heard for a while. Unfortunately,

My smile was being treated really nicely by a new-to-me dealer. They were clearly hoping I will be going back to then so wanted my first impression to be a good one. Hugh needed his second year service and as my supplying/local dealer has been forced to close (thanks for that Triumph) I had to go elsewhere. Got a cancellation slot so did not have to wait well over two months as I'd have to at my next nearest so this morning I managed to find Triumph Oxford for the first time, otherwise known as Premier Bikes, who up to now have been just a KTM dealer. They're in the process of splitting the shop between the two marques but I have never seen so many orange bikes and accessories!

What was nice was I was asked when I left my keys at the desk which bike from their fleet I'd like to borrow for two hours. They really did want to make me happy. Took the Street Twin out in the end as it is was a possible next bike for me. Not now. It is so well suited to the 900 twin engine but it was just a bit too cramped as it's a smidge smaller than my T100. Good fun blatting around on it though and realised why the 'box was a bit notchy when I fiddled with the index button to find it only had 90 miles on it. Was nice to get back on to Hugh and ride home so in all it was a good morning.