View Single Post
Old 13-01-10, 10:57 PM   #1
rob13

Default Pennine Massive where are you all?

This place is too quiet! To think that once upon a time not so long ago, it was a hive of activity but now no-one seems to be here?! I've sort of waned in interest these last few months. Usually winter means reading through the mags religiously, dreaming on Ebay of buying 2nd bikes and watching Youtube vids of summer activity but this year I've done none of it.

Thats not to say I'm not looking forward to better weather and getting back out on the bike but I guess with a lack of riding company, it does dull the enthusiasm slightly..

Anyway, my aim this year is to get out on the bike for the purposes of taking photographs. As those who have ridden with me previously know, I'm no Rossi and therefore I'm no speed god, although I do like to keep the motor spinning.

I wont be doing any touring on the bike this year, but hope to get out for many day trips be it into the Pennines, the NYM or the Lakes. I might even get into the Lowlands of Scotland if the mood and the company takes me.

So if you're struggling for a bit of 2 wheeled enthusiasm during these dark winter days, then join me in this thread to get the passion back.