View Single Post
Old 01-05-14, 08:50 PM   #1
Brettus

Default The Org Bar, Pull up a chair and share. What're you drinking?

Given that this is a recurring theme for me (posting about drinking) I thought I'd start a thread to resurrect every now and again and may be of use to others too who knows, stranger things have happened.

So, pull up a chair and share

Tonight I'm trying some "moonshine" passed on to me by a co-worker, her husband is an experienced whisky drinker and had some that he thought I'd be interested in as it isn't that easy to get hands on here.

Oddly enough I've been wanting to try it recently after being on a country music binge since starting virtual trucking a little while back

Anyone else drinking tonight?

Oh and the 'shine is pretty nice, more palatable than I expected, I expected something akin to Vodka (perhaps just because it was clear) but it is smoother and sweeter. Rather nice, I can see why if it was a cheap alternative it'd be popular.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"

Last edited by Brettus; 01-05-14 at 08:51 PM.
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote