View Single Post
Old 07-06-20, 04:40 PM   #79
rowdy

Default Re: Cyclists riding 2 abreast on busy country roads

I was behind a car yesterday, that was behind a Lycra clad lady bicycler. It was a narrow and windy lane, and the lady bicycler instructed the car in front to overtake. There was however an oncoming vehicle, so the motorist, presumably aware of the laws of the Highway Code, decided not to pull out and hit the oncoming motorist, and instead waited behind the Lycra clad female. There was an entrance to a recently decommissioned golf course on the left so the bicyclist pulled into the entrance, allowing the motorist in front and myself to pass in complete safety without driving into oncoming vehicles as had been instructed by the lady bicycler.
I was a little astounded to see her shaking her head at the motorist in front of me for not obeying her order to put other road users at risk of injury, presumably upset that she had to remove her foot from her peddle strap.
Silver pointy sk3, tail tidy, single seat cowl, fairing lowers, smoke double bubble screen, carbon hugger and front mudguard, full race M4 system, K&N filter, GSXR1000K2 forks, wheel and discs, GSXR750 calipers, HEL braided lines, TL1000s clip-ons, Gilles rearsets, Chinese cnc levers, led indies.
rowdy is offline   Reply With Quote