View Single Post
Old 03-07-18, 03:20 PM   #5952
SV650rules
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
"don't care attitude". That's an interesting comment. I've noticed that too. I wasn't sure if it was just stupidity. I was driving down a narrow side road in my village the other day. It twists and turns quite a bit plus there are cars parked outside houses to make it even trickier. Most people would be cautious and keep to about 20mph but on this occasion Mr Insignia though it was okay to do 40 around a left hand blind bend and overtake a parked car too just as I was coming in the other direction. He had no choice but to jump on the brakes. He then have me dagger eyes like it was my fault. Why would you overtake like that, is it the don't care attitude or just stupidity?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I have noticed that as well as the widespread aggressiveness of BMW / Audi drivers that Vauxhall Insignia drivers can also be pretty bad in the that area as well, wonder if it has anything to do with insignia being designed and built in Germany ?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Last edited by SV650rules; 03-07-18 at 03:24 PM.
SV650rules is offline   Reply With Quote