Thread: Zen Broadband
View Single Post
Old 10-02-19, 10:40 AM   #13
Seeker
Mega Poster

Default Re: Zen Broadband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
if the bill is in your name then you are tied into a 12mth contract. no matter what the engineers say i can tell you you will never get out of the contract without paying some kind of fee.
We'll see what the manager says on Tuesday. If they fix it I have no problems in staying with them, my major issue is them not believing me when I tell them I have a problem. I don't really care that their diagnostics show that my connection is stable. They have shown me what my connection looks like in real time when I agree that it is running perfectly, what they can't seem to do is look back at the times I tell them when it had errors.

I can link the BQM times, EMCO times and the modem error log timing to my own timed observations of connection interruptions and show them this data.
One of my character flaws is that I get incensed very quickly when people don't believe me. I avoid lying simply because I can never remember what I've said previously. When I use something on a regular basis I notice if it changes - especially when it presents me with a white screen saying "no internet".

Meanwhile: I had 7 hours of smooth, error free operation and then back to interruptions. The latest BQM graph clearly shows the 7 hour error free period and the spike that ends it.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote