View Single Post
Old 09-11-09, 11:58 AM   #5
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: GM3 26th -27th June 2010 -

Surely though, this 'social gathering' that people seem to get annoyed at, happens anyway. After all there are plenty of folk that travel to the AR or GM looking for a great ride AND ride rather a long way to get to it( I know its usually a 300 mile trek to where ever either are from here) , then spend the evening getting rather sozzled round a campfire, right? ... and no, I drink very little too BTW.

Those that don't like that sort of thing reserve the right not to take part....I spent the AR tucked in a corner away from it all and slept soundly all night in a tent on my own with lots of sillyness going on around me......it is possible.

I couldn't give a monkeys what goes on this year, I've had rather a lot of things to deal with that these events have helped me get over. Quite frankly arguing over who likes to socialize and who prefers to ride this and that is stupid at this point.

After all, Quedos has taken it upon herself to start organising the event in advance, so give her a chance, and let her get on with it.

And in my usual style I have the right to throw my toys out of the pram and say I'm washing my hair...then turn up without notice

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12

Last edited by dizzyblonde; 09-11-09 at 12:00 PM.
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote