View Single Post
Old 09-11-09, 01:01 PM   #6
Quedos

Default Re: GM3 26th -27th June 2010 -

the GM2 was a victim ( northy will correct me) of its own planning - we shorten it so that if we had any delays like we had on GM1 we would still be okay time wise. it ran smoother hence the early back - and that was also to allow those to get food seeing as on site facilities were not as good a previous. and that we hoping to do a get together over food.

yes i was spitting feathers but it wasn't organised as a social event over the riding

rideouts delayed - better than having how many people pull out of the sunday rideout at GM due to excessive alcohol consumption the night before?
There are BIG similarities to both GM's regards to the alochol consumed. - that is an individuals choice which will be respected AS long as they respect everyone else. the thing with the social aspect is that everbody has different ideas which must be respected.

I have ideas and plans of how i would like to go and this will need to be discuss with the group. we have the expereince of 2 GM to draw upon and this will be invaluable.

There will be no poll for the time - otherwise it will drag on BUT that not to say we may have one later. I am not alone in making these decisions there are a group to ensure unbiased views and a range of riding skill and abilities when assesing routes

Me Scary - hmmm