View Single Post
Old 15-12-18, 02:49 PM   #44
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: Quote of the day (sorry, Brexit related)

now that the UK are not getting their own way in the EUP there is talk of another referendum. if that referendum then comes back as stay westminster will have to go back to the EUP with their tail between their legs.. but wait, what if the EUP say tough we had a vote and your out, which i fully believe is what will happen.

if there is another referendum on leaving the EU then i would presume that this would set legal precedent for Scotland to have another referendum for leaving the UK...

what happens if there is a hard border between I and NI but NI decide that ermm no the UK can GTF and we are joining Ireland or go independent, do westminster send the troops in? if not and NI become part of I or independent then does Scotland and Wales if they want also get independence.

i see trouble ahead......

so at the moment we have a political party that should not be in power (coalition) with a PM that should not be there and now want to do a u-turn due to throwing their toys out the pram... talk about Holyrood being petty and useless the muppets in Westminster look like the court jesters.

ooohhh and if there is another referendum then thats an admital (sp) that they dont like the leave result so the leave political supporters should resign including the PM and BJ.

Last edited by Bibio; 15-12-18 at 03:10 PM.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote