View Single Post
Old 14-10-17, 10:04 PM   #1
Adam Ef
Mega Poster

Default Anyone got FZ6 Fazer experience

Just wondering if anyone here has ever had a FZ6 Fazer. The half faired version, approx 2007 onwards?

Have struggled with comfort again on my SV for a few longer journeys recently and back to thinking about investing in the bar conversion again. Getting a bit of hip cramp too though so not sure it will solve my problems.

Looking at the list of things i'd like to do to my SV, mainly bars and sorting better suspension I'm thinking the cost is goinhg to be a fair bit and heard a lot about the comfort of the Fazer. Might have a chance to get one at not a bad price and seems fairly similar in spec to the SV650s but better ergonomics.

Can't say I'm that taken by it aesthetically though and I do like my V-Twin and the engine braking. Proportions look a bit off and fairing seems a bit shrunk. Looks very tall too. From what I've heard the exhaust sounds rubbish. All those points are not about the ride though, which is what is important ultimately, especially when spending a few hours on it. Is it worth giving it a try?

Anyone had or ridden one?

I'd have to be impressed to give up my SV though. I do love it depsite the pains it causes me. It rides really nicely.

Last edited by Adam Ef; 14-10-17 at 10:06 PM.
Adam Ef is offline   Reply With Quote