View Single Post
Old 09-10-12, 06:14 PM   #10
Fallout
Mega Poster

Default Re: North North West Guildford Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyburd View Post
...FALLOUT. With all that stupidity surrounding you in the form of to Chris' and a Pt6...closely followed by a Hong...WHERE ARE THE STARJUMPS? Hmmm?
Well I got the impression you didn't give a monkey's so I haven't bothered! There's quite a lot of effort involved in star jumping. Jumping for one. Really there needs to be more hype surrounding it. Something along the lines of "OH IF YOU STAR JUMP IT WILL MAKE MY DAY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderace View Post
Which posts were these then, as I remember it, we had to drag the info out of him after hearing/seeing him say and type half hidden hints about this trip, almost as if it was organised with a deliberate attempt to hide it from the GM.

But at least he had a nice time!
If I'm not organising something and the accommodation isn't flexible (like a camp site) there aint much I can do about inviting the GM! When LPH got her knickers in a twist and threatened to pull out, I was going to suggest filling the gaps with GMers, but then she took her pills and decided to come again.

Though rest assured, a thunderace on those roads would've been like riding a cruise missile through a maze.
Fallout Breakbeat (My Music)
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote