View Single Post
Old 28-12-17, 05:27 AM   #19
BanannaMan

Default Re: Merry Christmas Org

Quote:
Originally Posted by maviczap View Post
soluble paracetamol to kill the bug in your stomach

Cool Pepsi or Coke (or any soft fizzy drink) allowed to go flat and sipped. Helps keep you from getting dehydrated and gives the body a bit of sugar to keep things going.

Appreciate that it might not stay down, but tastes a whole lot better if it does comeback.

This works for me. Hope you are better soon GEO!

First off I would like to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Years Day, and/or Happy Holidays if you are celebrating something else.
Peace and Love to everyone.
Hope each of you will experience a little joy in your lives sometime this holiday season.

For me:
Worst Christmas ever.
Spending the holidays at home alone.
Still recovering from the titanium rod installed in the lower half of my left leg and one day with the same thing Geo had. UGhhhh.

Tomorrow they will be gone again and pretty much will continue until the new year.
I did however not want the family to miss celebrating but I did think some of them would be considerate enough to make plans to come to my house.

Apparently not. At least my sister did come and bring a lovely full turkey dinner on Christmas Eve. Pretty much the only time anyone's been here.
The wife's all to happy to leave and not heard from the kids at all.

Don't however take this as a plea for sympathy. Don't want or need any.
It's actually been quite an enlightening experience.

I am supposed to receive a decent insurance settlement sometime (hopefully) mid 2018 for damages done to me during my 2015 healthcare problems although they have been fighting to delay payment. (had hoped to get this in 2017)

So when the cheque does finally arrive, before all the hands come out for a piece of the pie, they may be in for a surprise.

"The Mountains are calling and I must go"

Last edited by BanannaMan; 28-12-17 at 08:59 AM.
BanannaMan is offline   Reply With Quote