View Single Post
Old 12-08-11, 01:17 PM   #3
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: Apparently someone never got their AR10 hoodie and I've been ignoring them?

Aye it was KG who mentioned it - pm'd him explaining about the lost GM4 artwork when our works computer went down a few weeks ago and that we'll be re-creating it this coming week (been away in the highlands all week for a family wedding) so his hoodie will be with him next week..

I had meant to pm him & let him know that his GM4 hoodie would be to follow but between AR clothing/VWF clothing/sorting out a 700 mile round trip for a family wedding and working til 2/3am most nights last week I slipped up and forgot..

If anyone could let me know who this mistery AR10 person is I'd be most grateful - I've not had anything through from anyone at all but apparently I've ignored their pm's... If they actually pm me I'll be more than happy to sort out missing orders/refunds etc. but if they don't get in touch then there's not a lot I can do about it

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote