View Single Post
Old 17-11-18, 07:21 PM   #3523
Chris_SVS

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ef View Post
Inside my ears currently being tickled by R&G Custom Mouldable earplugs curing... fizzing and popping. Can't smile, talk, swallow, breathe while they set as it can affect the form they set in to.

* Ok, breathing is allowed.
Had a similar procedure recently myself, it was interesting to say the least. Just waiting on Ultimate Ear to produce and post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV650rules View Post
I find riding naked SV with standard can and no fly screen, at legal speeds perfectly ok without earplugs. I think fairings do two things, they reflect engine noise up towards your head and also disturb the airflow round your head. Crash helmets are designed to be quiet with normal undisturbed airflow - I fitted an MRA screen to my AL7 and the noise level went up so much I had to wear earplugs, so the screen now on garage shelf, and to be honest not missing it ( except for no earplugs now, and can enjoy exhaust sound).
Filtered ear plugs? As above I'm waiting on custom ones but currently still using Auritech Biker plugs, can hear everything I need to and less of the things I don't.. Still enough exhaust bleed

Last edited by Chris_SVS; 17-11-18 at 07:24 PM.
Chris_SVS is offline   Reply With Quote