View Single Post
Old 12-02-08, 10:47 AM   #6
KnightRider
Mega Poster

Default Re: New riders out there in/near Thames valley area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1 View Post
I'm just outside you guys area. In Sutton Surrey. But not too far, would be good to get out for my first proper rideout soon. Passed my test in September and have only been out on me tod so far. I ride everyday, commuting, and am building my confidence and improving every time I go out, I think.
Feel free to pop along to any of our meets or rides. I passed in May and also commute so we probably have similar riding experience. This weekend's ridout is likely to be a fairly easy going ride and as it is only for 3hrs so it would probably make a good first group ride. Checkout this link for more info.

Details are not fully deceided yet, but it looks like a 9.30 start at the Shire Horse (see the map in my signature) we will then head up to Fox's dinner to meet with the oxford lot and from there we will take a 3hr ride round the countryside with the aim of being back to Fox's at 1-1.30 for some lunch and a gentle ride home.

CBR600RR7

Link to map of TV members...if your not on the map then PM me. My facebook profile
KnightRider is offline   Reply With Quote