View Single Post
Old 01-09-10, 10:47 AM   #40
tom-k6

Default Re: Another unmarked police vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn The Pig View Post
The cars get swapped between forces and force areas regularly to keep you guessing.

I was in Stratford upon avon 3 of us were out on the Gixxers riding normal slow speed, then this Black Scooby that was sat behind us drop the gears and floored it coming past us like a loon.

I laughed to myself thought why even bother and its a bloody good job as when we got to the waterside the car was parked up with two plain clothes rozzers in it, I walked past smiled and said that was a bit naughty wasn't it, he just laughed and got in the car with his Maccy D's. using them to catch speeders is one thing but trying to entice riders into racing to do them is wrong. Naughty naughty officers!!!

speaking of which, when i was goin down the bristol road just coming out of northfield going towards city centre, i had this MARKED van behind me, so i kept it at bang on 40mph, and he slowly creeps up alongside, i could see him looking at me. i was thinking "crap, he's gonna pull me for my exhaust" so im keepin it as quiet as i can, he winds down the window and shouts "fancy a race to the bournville college?" i shook head, he flew up the road at what mustve been about 70 in a 40 limit with very regular crossings and whatnot, then when i caught up with him in selly oak he wanted me to start revvin my bike loud. they are sneaky f3kkers,

also, unmarked car in Longbridge today, skoda octavia gun metal grey, full of rozzers