View Single Post
Old 22-09-12, 09:52 AM   #77
Brettus

Default Re: An experiment, would you be up for taking part?

Morning, Wow, you lot have been busy!
Stuuk1 raises a good point about engaging the less real world active members, the list seems like a good idea to logically arrange its passage through local people.
I've created an org google ID which I'll include the login details in the camera case. (this does allow for abuse, someone deleting all the images so far etc. But I hope to mitigate that by mirroring the images as they are uploaded)
The google login also encompasses shared maps too which might be easier for plotting users on, it'd require some administration but I should be able to cope with quite a bit and if perhaps Stuuk or someone would volunteer to assist then it'd be easy enough (I think). Always open to suggestions.

How about a thread to shout out your interest and a postcode/nearest town to be plotted on a map. Obviously using the ones already suggested too, this could then become the chat thread, It'll require one more thread I think for the actual pictures.

Once the results are in we can formulate a rough route to give people an idea of timescales.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote