View Single Post
Old 15-12-14, 10:44 AM   #37
kaivalagi
Mega Poster

Default Re: the PC Gaming thread

The map Is our galaxy with a few assumptions...400 billion star systems...it will take a while to navigate. The devs even calculated and placed where voyager would be in year 3300 and it's since been found

As for the graphics and gameplay I'm not sure what the reviewers are on but I think it's great. They're probably basing all this comparing to Star Citizen that will not be out for a very long time and need a super computer to run well!

There have been a few issues post updates in gamma testing and they'll likely be a few more on release but the devs are doing an outstanding job getting issues ironed out and once everything settles it'll be trouble free I'm sure.

To be fair I am biased as I love the elite series having played the original as a kid, the game concept is spot on.

Get onto twitch and watch some gameplay to see for yourself!

edit: I WILL be getting an Oculus Rift once they're properly released...that as well as using something like a Saitek X55 and Voice Attack based controls will be insane!
YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.

Triumph and Suzuki owner

Last edited by kaivalagi; 15-12-14 at 12:36 PM.
kaivalagi is offline   Reply With Quote