View Single Post
Old 28-02-07, 11:53 PM   #4
-Ralph-

Default Re: Request for a "General chat sticky"

I bit contradictory after asking for a general chat sticky, but I've been spending a fair bit of time on here lately as I've been stuck in front of my PC with not much to occupy my time for various reasons. Been getting more heavily involved in forum discussions debates, which is something I love to sit in the pub with friends and do in person (we are well known for our 5am discussions!)

Sv650.org was the first of a couple of forum memberships, and I only joined this time last year (I was under a different username then) so I'm not an old hat at this. I'm fast learning the hazards of "context in text" as Northy puts it and people can take things in completely the opposite way to which they were intended, I know there's nothing been big time misinterpreted here but I'm not only talking about stuff you can read on here.

This leads me to think, we'll if he/she read it like that, how many other folk read it the wrong way and now think I'm a and I don't have a bad feeling in my body for anyone on here. It would seem the best way not to upset folk is to not to say too much, 'cos you just can't get what you are trying to say across the same in text.

I'm a bit too honest in saying what I think sometimes too.

So I'm going to cool off posting for a while, still here and still reading with interest, see you on rideouts and post the occasional thing if I can help somebody with something, but as for the long debates ..... shlater! You were probably bored with my essays anyway.

You guys rock!

Last edited by -Ralph-; 01-03-07 at 12:00 AM.