View Single Post
Old 08-06-05, 04:21 PM   #39
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

My views.

1. more social time...even if it means less ride time.
2. taking the ride we did as an example... it would have been better broken up into 3 stops as short as the one at tesco.....or stop for lunch at a suitable place and take 2hrs out the day there
3. i think 2 meets would make less peeps show up than a concentrated "this is the one" day
4. I'd be up for having a 2nd "adventure" rideout for those that wanna. Be nice to bring the g/f to next yrs AR...then leave her at home for the adventure ride.

Name badges woudkl be a usefull add on but i'd also feel like i was at some kinda leather fetishists convention. Biking and name badges just dont blend well in my mind...unless we all do it Big Apes way
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P