View Single Post
Old 23-11-10, 04:19 PM   #31
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Default Re: 7-9th JULY, site bunks booked out recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messie View Post
I didn't put my vote in for the venue because both options were equally good in my opinion. However if one of the venue options had been for a place without alternatives to camping then that would not have got my vote and the one with choices would have done.

If people want to offer a venue now that does not have alternatives to camping then I suggest that we need a new poll to choose where we have the AR11. That is the only logical answer. If Dizzy can look at the alternative accomondation options and put them forward then fine; at least we know what's there.

Several people who voted for this critical week end have voted for other dates as well. They may have done so in the belief that the accomodation was available on all dates. Knowing the bunkhouse is unavailable on a date may have affected their choices.

I think the current date should be closed and another set up when we have a little more information
Thats no good either - either site could fill up EVERY weekend between the start and end of a new vote on where to have it, then the new vote for dates...

I don't care where it is, have little care for when it is.

All this thread proves is that give too many options, and have too many variables and you get "discussions"

Only way to plan something like this is for someone to say "Its at place X on date Y, be there or be square", and not open every little detail to public vote.

However the AR organisation has rolled on from that being seen as acceptable.

So all I can say is "Calm down dear, it's only an AR detail"

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote