View Single Post
Old 28-11-13, 08:25 AM   #5
Brettus

Default Re: i phone apps what are you using?

iPhoto, nice photography app for improving or rescuing some photos.
Chrome, better browser, shows your tabs from your other devices too (desktop etc)
Words with Friends, scrabble rip off but the most playable word game on iOS
Sleep Cycle, smart alarm to wake you up when you are at the best part of your sleeping cycle so you feel refreshed
Tapatalk, browser for forums, I only have here listed but it is handy for on the go
Alien Blue, Reddit client and general time sink
Evernote, all my meeting/general notes synced and updated from anywhere
Wunderlist, simple checklist app that syncs between website and app and allows shared lists
GBA4iOS, GBA emulator for nonJailbroken devices I use it mainly for playing classic pokemon, nice casual gaming.
Appshopper, alerts me when apps I've listed drop in price and lets me browse price reductions to free
VLC, great little app that lets you play media files off your networked shares or copy files onto the device.

General games: TinyWings, Where's my Water?, Worms 3, Carmageddon, Clumsy Ninja, Simpsons: Tapped Out all worth a look
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote