View Single Post
Old 13-02-19, 09:03 PM   #10
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country
Default Re: car buying conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
thats a cool site Keith.. ta. i dont need a wheelchair ramp but it has me thinking that i could get a bike in there if i did have one... lol

when we searched for a new car we went to every single dealer around so looked at and tried lots and lots of different cars to discover that the yeti was the only one suitable to our needs due to all the rest of the cars having either narrow door entrance or wrong sporty seats or the more common was the door card fell too far into the foot well and banged against Mrs B's leg which would have been agony for her.

i wanted a Seat Ibiza but the door cards were huge.

so i know that the Yeti is the only car that is perfect well that and the ford c-max but i'm not going back to 25-30mpg.

buying the car was always our goal at the end of the lease but i never expected it to be so expensive.
I was about to suggest the same as Kieth

A lwb caddy or tourneo connect would fit one in. (I've got a swb one and it would)

If your needing something similar to the yeti I would suggest a tourneo connect but not the petrol ones. Same motor as the cmax and have a habit of exploding into flames

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
andrewsmith is offline   Reply With Quote