Thread: Caberg Duke
View Single Post
Old 22-10-18, 04:53 PM   #23
Adam Ef
Mega Poster

Default Re: Caberg Duke

I've had mine for 3 and half years now and it's got quite loose, so the lining needs replacing. Also needs a new visor really. Looking at the cost of that and have decided to try something else instead. Been quite pleased with the Duke, but have found it to be quite a large shell and heavy too. I only really realised how heavy when I tried on a few others. The vents have never seemed to work either so I've always ridden with the visor very slightly open. Not great for noise and can get cold in the winter trying to not fog up, although the pin lock does a decent job. I've still never used the sun visor. I tried to a couple of times, but it's so wobbly and distorted that it's fairly useless. I thought all brands would have visors as bad, but I tried on a Shoei GT air and the visor was really clear!

Looks like I'm going to forgoe the visor and flip up front all together as I can get a Shoei NXR for a really good price so going to give that a go. They feel amazingly light by comparison. A bit tighter (definitley tighter when new) but I've been told the Shoei pads break in a lot and they're replaceable with a size up or down too if needed.
Adam Ef is offline   Reply With Quote